We were excited to announce our national award winners at the 2016 national conference in Canberra.
The coveted and highly competitive awards focus on excellence across a range of factors including building, sales, customer service and marketing.
“It is an honour to receive these awards, we have been working very hard to accomplish this and we are very passionate,” Adam said.
“Three years ago I watched the National Builder of the Year be presented and I was inspired – so I strove to be just like that builder. To be awarded with it now is amazing, and I am humbled to be able to stand amongst other builders who have received this award.”
Hotondo Homes Managing Director Michael Renwick was proud to present the award to Adam.
“We don’t hand this award out lightly. Adam has achieved so much over the last three years and he truly deserves this,” Michael said.
“It’s very rare for a builder who has been with us for such a short time to be awarded in this category, but from the moment Adam joined us he embraced the system and ran with it.”
The team from Nowra were also awarded Professional Builder of the Year – New South Wales and Excellence in Customer Service.
Other major award winners for 2016 include:
- Professional Builder of the Year – VIC: Jeff & Fiona Kittelty, Warragul.
- Professional Builder of the Year – QLD/NT: Steve & Cassandra Allan, Toowoomba.
- Professional Builder of the Year – SA: Graeme & Karen Ramsay, Port Pirie.
- Professional Builder of the Year – TAS: John & Caroline Dykman, Launceston.
- Most Improved – Established: Frank & Sandra Miccio from Corowa, NSW.
- Most Improved – New: Darren & Kate Duggan, South Morang, VIC.
- Excellence in Customer Service – Runners Up: Greg & Gillian Coleman from Bathurst, NSW and Clint and Suzette Andrewartha from Kingaroy, QLD.
- National Display Home of the Year: Aaron Anstis from Ocean Grove, VIC.
- National Shopfront of the Year: Steve & Cassandra Allan from Toowoomba, QLD.
- Local Area Marketing Event of the Year: Greg & Gillian Coleman from Bathurst, NSW.
- Commitment to Local Area Marketing: Russell & Jenny Pearse from Ararat, VIC.
- Make-A-Wish Star Contributor Award: Ian & Glenda Heath from Port Lincoln, SA.